Join us for a fun, confidence-building and skill-building clinic!
In this clinic you will learn:
· How to Introduce your horse to the ball and build confidence on the ground before mounted practice
· Riding is optional. Stay on the ground if you prefer. Ride when you feel safe and confident
· What warm up exercises improve your horses responsiveness and maneuverability on the ground and mounted
· Mounted Ball handling and passing exercises
· Safe conduct and rules
· How to Practice with other horses and at the level you're comfortable with
· how to set up and play an actual game
What to bring:
· Whatever tack you and your horse are comfortable and feel safest in.
· Though not necessary, we find bareback pads to be useful if you want to use your feet when mounted to kick the ball. Having stirrups makes this more difficult
· Picnic lunch is included (sandwich, chips, fruit, cookie, water)
· We strongly recommend helmets and they will be required to participate
Space is limited!
All levels, breeds, and ages welcome! Horses and Ponies of all ages and disciplines encouraged!
Horses that kick or are uncomfortable being potentially crowded by other horses in their space are not suitable for this activity for everyone’s safety!
Morning Session (10am - 12pm) $60 Members $70 Non-Members
Morning & Afternoon Sessions (1 - 3:30pm) $100 Members $110 Non-Memb.
Auditors: $20 Members $30 Non-Members
Location: Felton Field, 115 Old Coldbrook Road, Barre MA
Bathroom facilities, running water and plenty of space for cars and trailers.
Questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Kat Marsh 978 380 0375
Learn more about Farah DeJohnette Horsemanship at: https://fdhorsemanship.com/
Fill out the form below and click the Submit Registration button to submit your registration, then click here to go to the Services Page to pay via PayPal. You can also pay by mailing a check made out to BRDC to PO Box 25 Barre MA 01005. If you prefer, you can download a PDF version of the form to mail in. Participant registration is not guaranteed, since participant space is limited. You will receive a confirmation email after registering.